Tuesday, February 17, 2015

~~~~WELCOME !!!~~~~
 
Wow...
It seems the harder I try, the harder it is to get on here...with starting School, cleaning more houses and my little farm,,, also with being by myself it gets increasingly harder....
 
 A friend started a new blog and here is her url,,,go there and see if you'd like to follow her blog too....
 
 
 
I went to a little church by where I live and I was greatly impressed at what was taught there...I really believe that NOTHING is a accident...
 
The teaching was on
 "Follow me"...
This video really gets down to facts and truths of REALLY following Jesus....
Click on the link and scroll down to the
6-29-14 date....
 
I really don't know if I can do  it or not, but, I do believe that is what my hubby talked about before he died, that, he wanted me to really know what it meant to "Follow Jesus"....Do You ?
 
What is it going to take each of us to get to Heaven?

Can we fiddle around and half heartedly try, can we make fun of those who want to try and not come up alongside them and help them...? 
Can we afford to "not like" someone?
Can we say it and not live it? 
I don't know what it is going to take for you , but, for me, I know I had better fall on my knees and repent and try to
 
 ~~~"Follow HIM"!!!~~~
 
 
 
 
thanks for stopping by...
 
Bye for now...Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment