Monday, July 20, 2009

Kings and Kingdoms, contd'.....

Reverence is not just how you act; it is how you feel and how you respond with words and with your body language.
It is not enough to get up and serve him; your eyes and the quick, carefree swing of your body must indicate your delight to be engaged in serving your man. You cannot fool a man. He can see your heart as well or better than you can. Keep an eye on his dinner plate so you can anticipate his needs. "Deference" is a hot cup of ?, while you take his shoes off after a hard days work. It is a glad face when he returns after being gone for a short time. It is thankfulness for his attention and affection. Deference to your man is the height of true feminity. It makes a woman beautiful, gracious, and lovely to all, but most especially to him. When I respect him, He is spurned on to protect me! When I treat him with disrespect with my facial expressions, eyes, body language and all that God has given me to honor him, He is turned off....Why would he want to protect me?

Next week, "Don't mess my hair"....

Love to all who read....
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment